🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀 We have amazing products solving real world problems, come and join us in either the UK or US and help drive our mission forward.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to consult, and work with, current and future customers. Sales Engineers are vital - trusted advisors in developing solutions to support our customers’ healthy, efficient and sustainable smart buildings solutions.
In this role you will:
- Serve as a technical expert who deeply understands the Infogrid solutions, use cases, platform, API, sensors ecosystem and integrations.
- Alongside sales and customer success colleagues, consult with customers to understand their business objectives and pain points, and demonstrate the value of Infogrid solutions.
- Lead technical responses to enterprise customer RFI and RFP processes.
- Lead scoping and requirements gathering for new opportunities.
- Deliver technical presentations, training, and solution demonstrations to customers.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success, external partners and Product teams to assess, develop, and deliver the best solutions for customers.
- Contribute to our knowledge management by writing documentation for the design, implementation, and management of Infogrid solutions.
- Assist internally and externally with the technical overview and introduction of new products.
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” during product roadmap discussions.
- Work with marketing to build technical marketing material.
What we think you'll need to be successful:
- Experience communicating to senior technical and business audiences through excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A technical degree (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (ideally with IoT and/or SaaS solutions).
- Technical background with 5+ years’ experience.
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours to everyone.
🌍 We're passionate: everyone is passionate about the mission and how the work we do helps our planet
Work with great people: work alongside incredibly talented and supportive within a small but mighty workforce
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.