We have big plans for Tomorrow. Our vision: Establish sustainable finance at the heart of society. That's a hell of a lot of work - so let's get started.
We strongly believe that user experience is the core of our business. That’s why we want to focus on it even more in the future. Over the past five years we have developed into the best-rated finance app in Germany – and we want to become even better. By closely combining user research, design and product management, we want to empower people to do good and feel good when it comes to their finances.
As UX/UI Designer (f/m/x), you’ll be part of our cross-functional banking team, which includes a Product Owner as well as Mobile and Backend Engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and preparing new features for delivery
- Handover and alignment with developers
- Prototyping and conducting usability testing
- Being a voice for a good user experience and excellent design
- Analyzing our current banking experience and finding ways to improve it
What we're looking for
- You have two or more years of relevant experience as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- You have very good UI, UX and interaction skills.
- You have a portfolio including digital projects and/or app design.
- You pay attention to details, but still don't lose sight of the bigger picture.
- You are capable to clearly express your concepts and designs with scribbles, wireframes, designs and prototypes.
- You choose the right tools for your work like Figma, After Effects or Code and like to try out new tools.
- You are fluent in English.
- You support the idea to create a better future for everyone by using money as a force for good.
What we offer
It will be fun too, we promise! Together with more than 90 like-minded colleagues, you will work every day to win people over to sustainable finance. Our culture is based on our values
, our active new work philosophy and on clear, ambitious goals. But the best way to get to know us is to come and meet us and experience Tomorrow for yourself. Salary
45.000-58.000 EUR annual gross
Transparency is Queen (and King). This is why we indicate a salary range for all jobs. Once we have got to know you better in an interview, we will be able to assess you individually and find out where you fit in our transparent salary matrix. You want to work remotely?
We want to give all employees at Tomorrow the opportunity to organize their personal life and working hours flexibly and in keeping with their own requirements. Working from home and mobile work are therefore integral parts of our remote-friendly work culture. At the same time, we believe in the huge advantages of meeting up and working together in person. Our fantastic office in Hamburg is the perfect space for this and available to you any time. The amount of hours you spend on-site to suit you and your role at Tomorrow is something you can define with your team. What's the next step?
We'd like to welcome you to our community.
That is why we want to engage with you at eye level and invite you to come as you are - even if you think you don’t fit all the requirements yet.
If you're interested in working with us we need the following from you:
- Your resume, without photo or birth information
- Your portfolio
- Your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date
- A few sentences about your motivation to build the banking of tomorrow with us
Besides, we would appreciate it if you let us know how you would like to be addressed (pronoun / preferred name) so that we can take that into account throughout the application process. Your contact at Tomorrow