What is more sustainable than investing your ideas, your energy and your work time in making our little planet a pleasant and welcoming home for the many generations that will follow us?
It is not only a job - it is a just cause that will fill you with satisfaction every day.
We are constantly moving forward and looking out for a Warehouse Specialist
to support our growth in the solar industry.
- Coordinate for establish new warehouse/repair center in Pamplona Spain
- Warehouse management for the new warehouse/repair center
- Inventory management for warehouse (inbound/outbound, stock counting)
- Other related daily work for this new warehouse
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Experience in warehouse management.
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented working style.
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You
might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!