Who We Are
SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America.
Founded in 2016 by entrepreneurs, investors, and energy professionals, SWTCH had a vision of enabling communities to realize the social, economic, and environmental benefits of widespread EV adoption. Since then, its EV charging and energy management solutions have been installed in hundreds of multifamily buildings, 50 percent of which are classified as low-to-moderate income. By leveraging the latest technology available, SWTCH is making EV charging possible for all buildings.
With a growing base of clients across North America, SWTCH is currently looking for opportunities to deepen our market penetration across Canada and the United States.
1. Sales & Events Support:
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop compelling sales collateral, presentations, and other marketing materials to support their efforts.
- Support the coordination of our tradeshow and conferences; helping with shipping, logistics, and set-up of our booths, demo units, and marketing collateral.
- Coordinate with channel partners to ensure they have the marketing support they need to be successful.
2. Graphic Design Support:
- Leverage templates built by our agency to tailor accordingly to the needs of our internal and external teams.
- Tasks include supporting co-branded collateral, EV charging wrap designs & labels, tradeshow booth collateral, RFP presentation, etc.
3. Content Coordination:
- Manage and update our content library, including blog posts, website content, product guides, and training materials.
- Ensure content is accurate, up to date, and aligned with the overall brand messaging and strategy.
4. Ad Hoc Projects:
- Contribute to various projects, including RFP support, grant applications, and other initiatives requiring marketing expertise.
- Collaborate and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- 2+ years of work experience in print, design, or marketing coordination.
- Intermediate graphic design skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Creative mindset with an ability to think outside the box and propose innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- This is a full-time position based in Toronto, Canada that has a hybrid working situation, as you’ll be required to be in the office a few days each week.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the EV industry and are excited to contribute to SWTCH's mission, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are a great fit for this role. Join us in driving the future of sustainable transportation at SWTCH.
- Business Impact - As a core member of the sales team, you have the opportunity to take a lead role and make a significant impact on the culture and values of the company.
- Environmental Impact - We are a clean energy company with a mission to reduce carbon emissions globally to ensure a clean and sustainable future.
- Diversity - People develop their talents and skills in different ways. We value different paths and experiences. If you think you meet the qualifications we are seeking, take a chance and express
SWTCH Energy is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.