Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved over 100,000,000 kg of CO2 by selling refurbished equipment, while 3.5 million trees have been planted, mainly with our partner, the NGO Eden Reforestation.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
To lead our Product Department, we are looking for a Director/VP Product (f/m/x) who will be leading the team toward achieving strategic initiatives, mainly creating Product vision and strategy that leads us to achieve our company vision. Together with you and your talent, we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
- Ideally bring over 10 years of product management experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role as a Director or VP.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. Advanced degree (MBA, MS) would be a nice addition.
- Have a deep knowledge of the marketplace industry or successful B2C tech.
- Have a proven track record of leading teams that successfully drove products from ideation to launch.
- Are comfortable with processing strategy and translating it into tangible execution/results.
- Bring good understanding of product deployment process and are capable of working closely with the Engineering Director.
- Are business and customer oriented, capable of comfortably operating business metrics and assessing products from an economic perspective.
- Are customer-minded with a high-quality standard for the product to be delivered.
- Possess excellent leadership, team management skills and are collaborative – there’s no elbow culture at refurbed.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- data-driven decision-maker and strong analytical skills
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Translating business strategy into product vision and helping the team to create a roadmap that ensures the best positioning in the marketplace, drives revenue growth and increases profitability.
- Strategizing the long term positioning in terms of new product categories and revenue streams.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure alignment across various departments and the timely and successful delivery of the value from the Product and Tech teams.
- Developing and leading a high-performing team of Heads of product and UX, who in turn lead Product Managers and UX Designers and Researchers, by fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement within the team.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!