This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the e-mobility sector. Our Operations Intern will work with the Operations team to support the day-to-day activities of the business, including operations management, testing and customer support.
- You will design, implement and optimize operations processes keeping EcoG's vision in mind
- You will work on testing, validation and logistics of electronics products
- You will support us to keep our laboratory safe and tidy
- Currently enrolled in a business, engineering, or related degree program
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is an advantage.
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.