Source 2050 is the first mission-driven, multi-vendor marketplace for Passive House and high performance building products. Founded in November 2022 by leaders in the Passive House community, we are looking to add to our team a seasoned e-commerce manager with a strong design sense to update and maintain our product listings and manage the day-to-day flow of sales through the platform.
- Onboard new products by building vendor storefront pages and product pages that include all building science performance specifications and attributes.
- Implement and periodically update a coherent design and brand throughout the site and on related marketing materials and collateral.
- Coordinate with outside product developers to implement requested features and new functionality across the site.
- Work with outside SEO firm to manage social media channels to push out product and business updates.
- Manage customer orders, including coordinating shipping with vendors and updating customers on order status.
- Experience with WooCommerce/WordPress or a similar e-commmerce plaform is essential; experience with multi-vendor marketplaces a major plus.
- A strong design sense and facility with using templates and themes across platforms to creat a coherent brand experience.
- Basic e-commerce business management skills (orders, invoices, reconcillations, Stripe POS, etc.)
- Familiarity with architecture and construction, especially Passive House, Low Carbon, Net Zero or similar standards, a major plus.