Welcome to your new role, as our next Field Service Engineer (FSE)!
You will have a wide array of responsibilities, such as:
- Interface between our customers and Sungrow
- Take ownership of dispatched customer issues.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Run diagnosis on errors or technical problems.
- Deliver support and contribute service solutions for our customers.
- Perform all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks as well upgrades or rework activities.
- Support the Project Management during commissioning and site acceptance services.
- Track the actions performed on site during delivery of the projects.
- Follow operational procedures, processes and practices as defined, documented and consistently applied.
- Follow the applicable health and Safety instructions and regulations.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation, work instructions and processes for existing and coming service contracts and agreements.
As you can see, many different tasks and aspects await, you won`t get bored!
- Education as Electrical technician or Engineer. (Let`s face it, you need to understand ACDC, Low/Medium Voltage etc, as much we love people willing to join us from different faculties, you should know your fair share of electrical conduits, right?)
- Spanish & English language skills at least on B2
- Willing to work on call duty.
- Experience with Battery Storage solutions is beneficial
- Experience dealing with customers in critical situations.
- Willingness to travel.
- Driving license is extremely important for the job
- H&S training to access to construction site with electrical specific training
- Located preferable in Castilla Leon, Madrid or Castilla La Mancha.
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of! And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Food vouchers, free for You to decide what to buy with them (You are a Sushi-type aren`t you?)
- Mobility package: in case you want a Job-Rad, we got you covered (E-bikes! we need more E-bikes! fueled by solar-power!)
- Bonus payments: we agree on Smart KPIs with You, an You receive a nice Bonus at the end of the year, isn`t that something!?
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of European and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge enhancement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!