With the energy transition in full swing, there is huge potential to reduce carbon emissions in the manufacturing industry and beyond. At Sensorfact, we strive to eliminate all industrial energy waste and make the world a little greener. We are looking for a French
speaking Team Lead Sales Development
who will, besides getting in high quality leads, also act as team lead & mentor the team as we expand within France. We have a passionate, entrepreneurial and international team with high ambitions - and we cannot wait to welcome you!
As a Sales Development Representative Team Lead you are the voice of Sensorfact, play an essential part in acquiring new customers and get the team ready for the next level . You will be responsible for generating valuable leads that will convert to long-term, excited customers and help the team achieve their target.
As Sales Development Representative
, you will:
- Reach out to potential high volume customers via phone, email or video call;
- Convert high quality leads generated through our marketing programs;
- Communicate our value proposition to business owners and senior executives;
- Become a sales development expert, build lead generation campaigns working alongside our Marketing team and be at the forefront of industry developments.
Moreover, as Team Lead
, you will:
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of new colleagues;
- Make sure the team functions at full potential - the right person in the right place;
- Conduct 1to1 sessions to track progress, define potential challenges & come up with an action plan;
- Train and coach the team;
- Contribute to reaching the team target;
- Report team progress to the Regional Sales Director.
- At least 3 years of customer facing sales experience;
- Proven track record of (over)achieving your targets;
- Strong communication skills in both French (native level) and English (professional level);
- Experience in coaching and training team members;
- CRM experience (we use Hubspot);
- You value drive, intelligence and honesty;
- You are coachable and positively influence the team culture.
Are you hitting most of all the requirements above? Do not wait any longer for the next step in your career at Sensorfact. Why us?
- You can play a key role in the growth of our company and creating a smart and sustainable industry, by enabling our commercial growth;
- We have an open culture where you get a lot of freedom and where taking ownership is valued;
- We like to have you around, but you also get the opportunity to work remote (abroad) for up to 2 months per year;
- Legendary lunches, drinks and other activities with colleagues (our office manager Elise exceeds our expectations every time);
- Competitive salary & Bonus (based on your experience and output);
…And we obviously offer you the usual: a contract for 32-40 hours per week (depending on your wishes), 27 holidays, €500 contribution to set up/improve your home office and a travel reimbursement to get to our great office in the center of Barcelona. #LI-DOMINIK