We are seeking a dynamic Field Service Engineer to join our team at Sungrow, playing a critical role in advancing our renewable energy solutions. As a Field Service Engineer, you will contribute significantly to the future of various renewable energy products and solutions, serving as an interface between our customers and Sungrow.
The ideal candidate will have a background as a practical Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineer with a valid electrical license and comprehensive understanding of AC/DC, Low/Medium Voltage systems, and expertise in electrical conduits. Proficiency in both Hebrew and English languages at a minimum of C1 level is required. The role will require on-call duty and the ability to oversee critical customer situations. Experience with Battery Storage solutions is highly beneficial, and a valid driving license is essential due to frequent travel requirements.
- Serve as the primary interface between customers and Sungrow, taking ownership of dispatched customer issues across various renewable energy solutions.
- Provide comprehensive service and customer support during field visits or dispatches, running diagnosis on errors or technical problems.
- Deliver on-site installation, repair, maintenance, testing tasks, upgrades, or rework activities for diverse renewable energy products.
- Leading projects during commissioning and site acceptance services for various renewable energy solutions.
- Adhere to operational procedures, processes, and practices consistently, ensuring compliance.
- Follow applicable health and safety instructions and regulations for various renewable energy installations and services.
- Maintain updated documentation, work instructions, and processes for existing and upcoming service contracts and agreements, including reports creation.
- Education as practical Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineer, with a robust understanding of AC/DC, Low/Medium Voltage systems, and valid electrical license- a must (3x250A or higher).
- Excellent human relations and communication skills.
- Strong team player with a proven track record of working effectively within a team.
- Proficiency in both Hebrew and English languages at least at a C1 level.
- Willingness to work on call duty.
- Experience with Battery Storage solutions is an advantage.
- Proven experience in handling customers in critical situations.
- Out of the box thinker, curious to learn and solve problems.
- Readiness to travel frequently.
- Possession of a valid driving license.
The true topic for this decade Is RENEWABLE ENERGY！
We are more than happy to state that not only we are leading this discourse, but we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter
Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of! And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and you might become part of it!
Besides that, many things await You:
Join us in shaping the renewable energy landscape.
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
Apply to contribute to our success and be a vital part of our global team.