What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Corporate IT team in Munich, where we work behind the scenes but at the forefront of technology to support our colleagues and the company in general with 100% cloud-based solutions.
- We provide top notch and secure technology to all our employees and maintain it properly
- We help our employees professionally and proactively with everything they need to do their job
- We continuously seek standardization, optimization and automation in our processes and IT components
- We aim to keep solutions as close as possible to the standard and thus reduce complexity and increase security
- We strive for a modern way of collaboration in case of customer requests or incidents
- We try to fail fast and learn, improve, and continuously deliver value to our internal customers
- We currently support Windows laptops and MacBooks, 100% SaaS solutions, especially Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure, Ubiquiti Network, Video conferencing, printing and all other necessary IT office infrastructure
- We use Jira, Confluence, SharePoint and Miro as collaboration tools
Who you are
- You have experience and like to support people as an IT System Administrator (especially around Microsoft 365) - We are open for all levels of experience
- You are keen to automatize and structure your work e.g. in on- and offboarding processes
- You are familiar with ticketing systems following the ITSM standard
- You are an avid learner and continuously improve yourself and your work
- You actively help, give feedback and act upon feedback you receive
- You beneficially have first experience in handling projects
- You communicate professionally in English
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Tobias Socher (firstname.lastname@example.org
) from Corporate IT.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!