AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are transforming our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – the AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform companies use to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes, and energy use. It’s already used by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team is all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the world's transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!
About the role
The Business Development Representative will play a crucial role in researching and reaching out to potential leads, contributing to the growth and expansion of AMPECO's market presence
- Research and identify potential leads, understand their business model, needs, and how our platform can solve their problems;
- Research key industry stakeholders, trends, specifics and opportunities;
- Contact these leads via LinkedIn, email, or phone, presenting our services and solutions;
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the industry, our platform and solutions;
- Present and explain our story and USPs to potential clients;
- Work closely with the sales team to strategise and execute business development plans;
- Attend industry events and represent AMPECO by networking and promoting our brand and product.
- 1+ years of proven experience in lead research, lead generation, and outbound sales or market research and business management consulting for SaaS products;
- Experience in building outreach sequences or leading sales calls is a plus;
- Experience with Make, Zapier, PhantomBuster, LinkedIn Helper, Airtable, and Hubspot or similar tools for prospecting and automation is a plus;
- Strong interest in Growth Hacking, Boolean Searches, Automation, Market Research, and Outbound Sales;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven and analytical with attention to detail;
- Willingness to travel internationally if required;
- Fluency in English.
Your opportunities ahead
- Learn how to employ Growth Hacking, Automation, and AI tools in a way that brings results and will propel your sales career or help you with your future business ideas;
- Learn how to collaborate in an organised and streamlined fashion with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams for better outreach results;
- Learn and grow in an industry that will continue to be highly sought after in the next 15 years;
- At no point, will you be left to "just find a way" on your own. You will be guided and enabled by the Head of Research and Lead Generation team to meet your targets, and also improve your personal, communication, and tool-related skills.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark, Shareascoot, GOeGO);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.