Welcome to our Business Unit EV Charging
. We develop and deliver 360° Solutions all around the Charging sphere. This position is supposed to be in Amsterdam
, where we have our workshop. But we are open to find an agile way together with you!
Your tasks would include:
- Work with the team to develop the EV charger in compliance to European standards (DIN SPEC 70121, ISO-15118, IEC-61851, etc)
- Analysis and implementation of the various EV charging protocols in depth
- Embedded software maintenance and functions' development based on real time MCU
- Systematical software/hardware function test and testing tools development
- New Software/hardware function research and selection according to the team's demand
All good, that sounded great right? Now let`s have a look at your background, so you get a feeling if this could be the right challenge for you:
- Bachelor/Master's degree in electronic engineering, computer science, software engineering, mechatronic, or other relevant fields
- 1+ years experience in programming.
- Excellent C++/C programming skill, experience in real time embedded system design and architecture design is a plus
- Familiar with the real time embedded software development, experience of developing in MCUs of multiple suppliers(ST, NXP, Microchip, etc) is a plus
- Systematical knowledge of data structures, multi-threading, RTOS, and various communication protocols (CAN, Rs232/485, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Knowledge of the power line communication(PLC) or the internet protocol suite(IPS) is a plus
- Familiar with the version control tool like GitHub, or SVN
- English at least C1.
- Passion for learning and discovering new technology, along with persistence and independence in development and troubleshooting
- Team player and communicator
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You
might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!