What about us?
At Sunhero, we are on a mission to make Solar Energy accessible and affordable for everyone. With +20 years of experience developing international businesses, Christopher Cederskog and Stefan Braun founded Sunhero in 2021 with a clear focus: lead the energy transition in Spain. After raising our series A investment round of 10M€ in March 2023 -led by climate tech VC Planet A and Vorwerk Ventures- we are now expanding our business and teams: today, we are +100 employees, +1,500 installations all across Spain, and have great feedback from our clients (4.6 Google Review) ☀️
Need to get in touch with us? 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like doing things differently and feel passionate about positively impacting our planet through green energy, keep reading ⬇️
What would you do working with us?
As an Industrial Sales Executive, your primary focus will be understanding the energy needs and sustainability goals of businesses in the industrial sector. You will expertly communicate the value and advantages of integrating solar solutions from Sunhero into their operations. The job operates on flexible working hours depending on client availability, spanning Monday to Friday.
- Research and familiarize yourself with each industry client's operational specifics and energy consumption patterns.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with decision-makers and influencers in the industrial sector, promoting Sunhero's solutions with a professional demeanor.
- Engage in consultative selling by understanding the unique energy requirements of each industry client.
- Collaborate closely with our engineering and technical teams to design tailor-made solar energy solutions for industrial applications.
- Present the solar energy proposals, emphasizing the operational, environmental, and cost-saving benefits of partnering with Sunhero.
- Address technical or financial concerns, collaborating with internal teams to provide prompt solutions.
- Maintain regular contact with industry clients, ensuring they are informed throughout the project lifecycle, from installation proposal.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Strong commitment to promoting sustainable energy solutions and reducing carbon footprint in the industrial sector.
- Expertise in B2B sales, capable of navigating the corporate decision-making processes.
- Ability to articulate complex technical solutions in clear terms tailored to the understanding level of the audience.
- Proven track record in managing multiple high-value accounts simultaneously.
- Resilient, problem-solving attitude, ready to address the specific challenges of industrial sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the renewable energy sector or related industries.
- Results-oriented mindset, both as an individual performer and as a collaborator.
- Native Spanish speaker with proficiency in English. Fluency in Catalan is a bonus.
What will you find working at Sunhero:
- You can work at home and in our beautiful office in Barcelona (Utopicus, Diagonal 532). If you work from home (or other locations), our working hours are CET +/- 2hs.
- This is a meaningful job: you will get the chance to drive environmental improvements for our planet and shape the path of one of Southern Europe’s most promising solar energy startups.
- It’s a chance to work with and learn from an experienced, diverse, inclusive, and international team. We are 19+ nationalities at Sunhero.
- You will have a flexible working schedule based on ownership, autonomy, and responsibility.
- This is a working, parent-friendly environment. 80% of our leadership are parents themselves.
- You can access Flexible Retribution benefits from a single mobile app. You can also access your earned wages in advance at any time of the month.
- We have monthly lunch and monthly breakfast at the office. You are more than welcome to come and share quality time with us!
- You and your family will have access to top quality Medical Health Insurance.
- You can enjoy flexibility on your personal time off (vacations and working from abroad) and leaves (paternity, maternity, sick leaves).
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us; we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At Sunhero, we don’t just accept our differences; we fully support and celebrate them. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace. Furthermore, we want all candidates to feel safe and comfortable while participating in Sunhero interviews and hiring processes. If you need any adaptations or accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know during the application process.