What about us?
At Sunhero, we are on a mission to make Solar Energy accessible and affordable for everyone. With +20 years of experience developing international businesses, Christopher Cederskog and Stefan Braun founded Sunhero in 2021 with a clear focus: lead the energy transition in Spain. After raising our series A investment round of 10M€ in March 2023 -led by climate tech VC Planet A and Vorwerk Ventures- we are now expanding our business and teams: today, we are +100 employees, +1,500 installations all across Spain, and have great feedback from our clients (4.6 Google Review) ☀️
Need to get in touch with us? 👉 email@example.com
If you like doing things differently and feel passionate about positively impacting our planet through green energy, keep reading ⬇️
What do we want to achieve together?
In your role as an Industrial Inside Sales Coordinator, you'll be the bridge between potential industrial clients and our dedicated team of Industrial Sales Executives. Understanding the unique requirements of businesses transitioning to solar energy will be paramount. You'll channel the specific needs of the industrial sector, ensuring that every interaction reinforces the benefits of choosing Sunhero as their solar solution partner. Your schedule is designed to be adaptive to industry demand, operating five days a week with flexible hours.
- Process and understand the details provided by potential industrial clients during their registration to ensure tailored interactions.
- Connect with potential clients, modulating your communication to resonate with their unique industry requirements and company values.
- Through insightful questioning and active listening, discern businesses' motivations and specific needs transitioning to solar energy.
- Team up with our engineering department to design solar energy solutions that align with the intricate requirements of the industrial sector.
- Seamlessly coordinate meetings between potential clients and our Industrial Sales Executives, optimizing the Executives' schedules and considering logistical aspects.
- Address clients' hesitations or concerns, ensuring clarity and confidence in Sunhero's offerings.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A fervent desire to contribute to a cleaner industrial landscape, advocating for transforming energy consumption and production.
- An understanding of the industrial sector's unique requirements and the ability to adjust communication styles to various business profiles.
- Showcased ability to understand and resonate with client needs, paired with stellar questioning and listening skills.
- Capability to meticulously manage and optimize the schedules of multiple Industrial Sales Executives.
- A penchant for facing and overcoming challenges, coupled with a mindset geared towards growth and evolution.
- At least 1 year of sales or coordination experience in an industrial or B2B context.
- Driven to achieve as an individual and part of a cohesive team.
- Native proficiency in Spanish and fluency in English. Command over Catalan is an added bonus.
What will you find working at Sunhero:
- You can work at home and in our beautiful office in Barcelona (Utopicus, Diagonal 532). If you work from home (or other locations), our working hours are CET +/- 2hs.
- This is a meaningful job: you will get the chance to drive environmental improvements for our planet and shape the path of one of Southern Europe’s most promising solar energy startups.
- It’s a chance to work with and learn from an experienced, diverse, inclusive, and international team. We are 19+ nationalities at Sunhero.
- You will have a flexible working schedule based on ownership, autonomy, and responsibility.
- This is a working, parent-friendly environment. 80% of our leadership are parents themselves.
- You can access Flexible Retribution benefits from a single mobile app. You can also access your earned wages in advance at any time of the month.
- We have monthly lunch and monthly breakfast at the office. You are more than welcome to come and share quality time with us!
- You and your family will have access to top quality Medical Health Insurance.
- You can enjoy flexibility on your personal time off (vacations and working from abroad) and leaves (paternity, maternity, sick leaves).
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us; we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At Sunhero, we don’t just accept our differences; we fully support and celebrate them. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace. Furthermore, we want all candidates to feel safe and comfortable while participating in Sunhero interviews and hiring processes. If you need any adaptations or accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know during the application process.