As an ESS contracts manager, you will work as a member of the Legal and Contracts Department and you will be responsible for negotiating, drafting and overseeing contracts relating to Sungrow’s ESS projects and ensuring that any issues which arise in connection with the contracts are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible. Besides your daily tasks should include:
- Support the Contracts function on activities in ESS Business Unit in Europe.
- Review, draft, qualify and negotiate various types of contractual documentation including framework agreement, sales contracts, General Terms & Conditions, purchasing agreement, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and letters of intent.
- Identify risks and deviations from Sungrow’s contracting principles and where necessary obtain senior management approval.
- Preparation and negotiation of contractual qualifications with new and existing clients.
- Prepare contract and risk summaries to ensure that all relevant project personnel are aware of Contractual obligations, risks and objectives.
- Negotiate to resolution contractual and financial disputes on live projects, consulting with and advising relevant internal stakeholders.
- Maintenance and adherence to all relevant policies, processes and procedures contained within Sungrow´s Business Management System.
All good, that sounded great right? Now let`s have a look at your background, so you get a feeling if this could be the right challenge for you:
- Degree in Law or relevant Business-related qualification.
- Energy Storage and/or Construction industry experience.
- Commercially focused with a sound knowledge of Contract Law and the ability to draft in a legal / contractual context.
- Experience in EPC contracts, mainly FIDIC Silver & Yellow Books
- Experience working within a Contracts or Legal department.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships at all levels and translate to a non-legal audience.
- Demonstrates credibility and professionalism at all times.
- Can engage, influence and negotiating at all levels with stakeholders.
- Pro-active with a solutions-based approach, and the ability to constructively challenge and be challenged.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and ownership, and work within a multi-disciplined team.
- Detail orientated with excellent analytical skills.
- Accustomed to report writing and presenting,
- English a requisite at least C1, Chinese language skill is an advantage
- Excellent planning and organising skills, accustomed to meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!