Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 900 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it is going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
Responsible for executing services jobs in the field for Fast Charging either via subcontractors or Field Services Representatives (FSRs), guaranteeing a high-quality standard & high First Time Fix rate. Also. responsible for training our FSRs, subcontractors, partners & key customers to ensure technical knowledge is distributed at a global scale to maximize coverage, customer satisfaction, efficiency, and safety.
- Lead and role model in all safety-related topics with a mindset of achieving 0 accidents
- Guarantee the delivery of best-in-class field services for all business models, to all countries, and for customer types for Fast Charging.
- Build, develop, and lead the best-in-class team of field services engineers & Field Services Representatives, and subcontractors to guarantee high-quality standards, high First Time Fix rates, and technical knowledge.
- Build, develop, and lead the best-in-class team of Trainers in order to ensure that our FSRs, Field Services Engineers, subcontractors, and customers have the right technical knowledge
- Manage in coordination with the Operations team the Services Spare Parts availabilities, Parts returns, and repairs.
- Set up governance and follow-up actions and tools to continuously review performance and ensure continuous improvement of the performance in terms of efficiency, quality of work delivered, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to represent Wallbox in front of customers or partners, building a trustworthy relationship
- 3+ years of management experience in an industrial environment
- Proven field service experience
- Engineering degree or similar
- Proficient in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in Electric Vehicles and renewable energies
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Flexible and open-minded
- Hybrid work schedule and half Fridays
- First-class private health, dental, and life insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Flexible compensation tickets valid for transportation, childcare, and restaurant/food delivery apps
- Stock purchase plan
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn for all your learning and development needs
- Hundreds of discounts on different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Reception to manage services from any store (Mayordomo)
- Free coffee and tea to fuel your mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
- Possibility of growing your career with performance conversations twice per year
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal-opportunity workplace