- Guide and manage the design process for complex engineering projects, ensuring the successful development and delivery of innovative solutions.
- Serve as a technical mentor on cross-functional project teams, providing guidance and expertise throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
- Create and review detailed engineering designs, utilizing state-of-the-art software tools and methodologies to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Conduct comprehensive engineering evaluation, simulations, and testing to validate design concepts and optimize performance.
- Foster a culture of innovation by proposing and implementing new design approaches, materials, and technologies to improve product performance and reduce costs.
- Identify and resolve complex technical issues, utilizing a systematic problem-solving approach.
- Supervise the fabrication and testing of prototypes, coordinating with internal teams and external suppliers to validate designs and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Create and maintain detailed design documentation, including drawings, specifications, and bills of materials, adhering to local regulatory and quality standards.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including mechanical, electrical, and software engineers, to ensure seamless integration of designs.
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities to enhance design processes, reduce development cycle times, and optimize resource allocation.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Extensive experience in design engineering, with a proven track record of guiding complex projects.
- Proficiency in CAD software (e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD) and engineering analysis tools.
- An in-depth understanding of engineering concepts, materials, and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and standards; risk-driven design methodology, such as FMEA.
- Demonstrated mentoring and project management skills.
- Familiarity with New Product Introduction (NPI) methods and scaling up from prototype to serial production.
- Familiarity with DAC technology and processes.
What We Offer:
At Climeworks, we foster a positive, purpose-driven, and inclusive culture. We care about the well-being of our Climeworkers and offer:
- Paid time off, including vacation.
- Flexibility to occasionally work remotely and adjust working hours.
- RSUs, making you a shareholder in our company.
- A competitive 401k plan and comprehensive health insurance, including dental coverage for you and your dependents.
- A horizontal organization, a supportive team, and a dynamic, innovation-focused environment.
You will join a horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Climeworks, we celebrate diversity and encourage everyone to apply. All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can make a difference.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.