BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million members a year to carpool or travel by bus in 21 countries. Our team of 700+ employees counts over 50 nationalities and is spread across our 6 global offices, 30% working fully remotely.
We are looking for a Community Relations Specialist to join the Customer Support team at BlaBlaCar. Its mission is to bring support to our beloved members and the team, while working on high impact projects. As our Community Relations Specialist, you will be working hand in hand with our Associate Manager - Poland & CEE.
- Moderating member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering members’ messages and providing them with support through various channels (ticket & chat) in a timely manner
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within the BlaBlaCar community
- Reporting technical problems in the platform
- Gathering member's feedback and communicating it to the concerned team
- Improving the overall member experience
- Providing support in preparing reports on relevant statistics
- Performing ticket quality checks and reporting it to your manager
- Previous experiences in B2C customer service (at least 1 year)
- Excellent communication skills
- Full working proficiency in written and spoken English & Polish
- Fit with our BlaBlaPrinciples
- Thriving in a collaborative, fast-growing and innovative environment
- Ability to take ownership, aligned with business priorities
- Nice to have: A previous experience in moderating social media, using Zendesk or managing outbound and inbound calls of customers
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- Full remote possible in the country of the role
- 4 weeks of parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Local meal plan policies (Pyszne)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with Maciej Przygoda, Associate Manager - Poland & CEE, to deep dive into your motivation with customer support
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- a 60-min video-call with Maciej & Aline Romer, Senior Customer Operations Manager, to discuss your exercise
- Our hiring process lasts on average 25-30 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
Not sure yet?
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.