Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
In Quantron innovation and experience work together every day towards a more sustainable mobility. In our company you will find a flexible working environment with a unique high level of motivation.
We have a fast-paced, exciting, and collaborative culture where you will have the possibility to quickly implement your ideas, with a low level of hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- Lead the development and partner-management of mechanical systems for battery-electric (BEV) and fuel-cell-battery-electric (FCEV) commercial vehicles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and manufacture innovative and high-quality commercial vehicles.
- Serve as the central point of contact for managing the digital truth of heavy trucks.
- Oversee complete vehicle DMU, manage CAD data and documentation, and develop and coordinate packaging solutions with engineering partners.
- Support prototype build-ups on site in Gersthofen.
- Experience with BEV and FCEV commercial vehicles.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with project management.
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive industry, with a focus on heavy trucks.
- Experience with vehicle design, development, and manufacturing.
- Experience with 3D CAD software, preferably 3DExperience/CATIA.
- Strong leadership, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Solution-oriented approach and willingness to take on responsibility.
- Business fluency in German and English.
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working schedule
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability. We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story