Innovafeed contributes to the construction of a sustainable food system by developing a pioneering and innovative industry: the breeding and processing of insects (Hermetia Illucens fly).
- To have a positive overall environmental impact based on circular economy and inspired by natural food chains;
- To generate territorial economic dynamism : in order to feed and raise our larvaes, we are co-located with agro-industrial partners that provide us with co-products and low footprint energy.
Incorporated in 2016, Innovafeed manufactures and sells 3 different insect-based products:
- For a high-quality aquaculture respectful of animals’ natural diets, insect protein is obviously the best fish feed, particularly for salmon and trout that you would fly fish in a river! 🐟
- For a sustainable farming respectful of animal welfare, insect oil is efficient for feeding animals like poultry and pig 🐤
- For a regenerative agriculture respectful of soils’ integrity, insects feces are leveraged as an efficient organic fertilizer 🌱
The success of our project depends on a dynamic and talented team. We opened the first production site in Gouzeaucourt (Hauts-de-France) in 2017.
We launched our second production site in Nesle (Somme) at the end of 2020: and it is 20x times larger than Gouzeaucourt!
To finance this scale-up, we have raised more than €150 M, through prestigious investors like Creadev, Temasek, business angels but also local and regional financial supports.
We are experiencing significant growth through strong market traction and significant production scale-up.
That’s why we need a strong team which shares the same values in order to reach our goal: to become the world’s insect protein leader!
Therefore we are looking for new talents able to get deeply involved in our amibious and dynamic company.
You believe in the insect protein potential and you are convinced of the central position it should hold in the food chain? Then, we believe you are ready to on-board the InnovaFeed adventure!
Our recruitment process is objective, inclusive and fair. It’s very important for us to offer from the start a clear, smooth and constructive recruitment experience for each applicant.
As part of the Technical Sales & Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the P&L of the petfood division which includes developing our insect protein and insect oil product portfolio, running and strengthening our Key Accounts and securing new ones. Your responsibilities will entail:
Developing and implementing the petfood commercial strategy relying on your strong market expertise and connections
· Identify and prioritize market opportunities and commercial leads
· Secure new long-term commercial partnerships
· Grow existing partnership in line with increasing production capacity
Further improve and secure Innovafeed’s value proposition in petfood with the Product Development and Product Performance teams
· Strengthen value proposition and expertise on the performance and functionalities of Innovafeed insect ingredients (protein and oil) in Petfood
· Position Innovafeed as a major research partner in insect based petfood and support clients with technical and marketing expertise
· Demonstrate Innovafeed product performance in petfood (e.g.: performance trials)
· Optimize and develop Innovafeed product portfolio and quality (e.g.: new product launch)
Ensure seamless operations and contract execution across the petfood division dealing with multiple sites operations and geographies (client and operations)
Your qualifications and skills
You have a Master degree in Business, Agriculture, Agronomy or Animal science with 8 + years of experience working as a product manager or product development manager in the petfood sector in a B2B company. Having experience with innovative / novel ingredients in the space is a strong advantage. You will also need to be fluent in English both speaking and writing.
You will evolve in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment with a high level of complexity and expectations of the Technical Sales and Marketing team.
You have a sense of results and deadlines, constantly optimizing the resources necessary to achieve your objectives.
Pragmatic and efficient, you propose innovative approaches in the short term and ensure the development of key knowledge and skills for Innovafeed over the long term.
More generally, we seek to integrate into our team people who know and love: self-organize, prioritize and make trade-offs on a daily basis to achieve objectives in a constrained context;