Agreena is an exciting, dynamic, and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to mobilise farmers and corporations to unlock the value of nature and help restore the planet. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance, and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. Over 200 employees across more than 40 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, offices in London, or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading, and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation, and fun.
And this is where you come in:
We are searching for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join the team of two FBPs building and leading our effort within all parts of finance business partnering as we move finance to the next level.
We want to improve reporting and forecasting for all teams in the company, utilize existing data and insights even better, improve product and partner pricing models and continue to develop the cost analyses - all to ensure our continued growth trajectory is supported and executed on. Being our new Senior Finance Business Partner you will be highly involved in every aspect of the organization, be the finance partner for the executive leaders in their areas and be in charge of several projects while reporting to the finance director. As we advance, you will be able to develop and shape the job.
How will you make an impact:
- Leading the effort of transforming business information into meaningful, usable and actionable reporting for each member of the leadership team
- Own, prepare and follow up on department budgets incl responsibility for process, management interactions and presentations
- Build and improve financial and commercial forecasting and scenario building based on Agreena’s strategy and strategic initiatives together with stakeholders across the company
- Lead the finance efforts on product and partner pricing including revenue sharing models in collaboration with the Commercial team.
- Support building planned and ad-hoc analysis to the management, board and investors
- Be an internal Excel-wizard that can support and advice across the organisation
Who we’re looking for:
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, change, and you thrive with identifying novel and efficient ways to tackle new challenges
- You have a strong background with financial business partnering with +5 years of experience, preferably from the financial services industry
- You have strong Excel-skills which you have used for a wide range of FBP tasks and love to apply them for solving complex tasks
- You have experience in an international setup with team members in various jurisdictions and different working cultures – including being fluent in English.
Bonus points if you:
- You have experience from a growth company
- You have an interest and ability within improving data flows and automation feeds
- You are comfortable reading and writing basic Danish
What's in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change;
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues;
- Competitive compensation package and holidays;
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen and the option to work from home a couple days a week
- Team events throughout the year;
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission;
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture.
🌱 Not quite what you're looking for?
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.