- Your mission at Climeworks is to troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues promptly, including backfilling missing data, perform potential data corrections, perform potential bug fixing.
- You support setting up monitoring and alerting system to detect anomalies and ensure data accuracy, consistency, and reliability.
- You take proactive actions to address issues and minimize downtime.
- You also support the management and maintenance of data flows in our data platform, maintain and improve various dashboards.
- You reply to data users requests and data support tickets (incl. data tools support).
- You develop data policies and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance, provide user trainings on data management and usage to ensure data tools are used consistently across several teams.
- You collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including data engineers, data scientists, and other stakeholders. You understand their data needs and provide support for data-related tools and projects.
- You facilitate effective communication and alignment between teams to drive successful data operations.
- You hold a bachelor or master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- You have at least 3-5 years of proven experience in effectively managing and maintaining data flows or infrastructures, preferably within the context of a technology or plant operating/engineering company.
- You have a good understanding of technical data around plant engineering.
- You are familiar with data storage and retrieval technologies (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, data warehouses).
- You are passionate about providing accurate Data, troubleshooting, and solving user requests.
- You ideally bring experience in Python and have have experience using Azure and Databricks.
- You are highly self-motivated, proactive, precise, and thrive on hands-on tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a collaborative team player, enthusiastic about contributing to a rapidly evolving environment that is still in the process of definition and establishment.
- You have excellent communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English; any German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are.
As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.