Reframe Systems is on a mission to build net-zero carbon housing for all, at massive scale. To achieve our mission, we need to make net-zero carbon housing more affordable and we are re-imagining how housing is designed and built. Our modular building platform and highly-automated production system will drive down cost, delivery time, and embodied carbon for ADUs and multifamily housing. We are setting up our first digital factory in the greater Boston area (Andover, MA), and have a roadmap to scale our presence nationally. We are disrupting assembly line manufacturing for housing production and are backed by leading VC firms in the industrial and construction space.
What We're Looking For
We are on the hunt for a visionary Senior Construction Manager with a flair for challenging traditional construction methods and leading the execution of next-generation net-zero carbon building projects. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, deeply entrenched in the construction ecosystem, with a solid foundation in modern building techniques, materials, and management practices. Experience in modular construction and an understanding of the intersection between design and construction is paramount. Prior work with eco-friendly and sustainable construction methodologies will set you apart.
- Oversee the end-to-end construction process of our cutting-edge, net-zero carbon modular building projects, ensuring timely delivery, budget adherence, and quality control.
- Work in close collaboration with design engineers, architects, and other stakeholders to align construction practices with design intents.
- Champion innovative construction methodologies and drive their adoption in our projects, focusing on scalability, sustainability, and efficiency.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to construction teams, fostering a culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- Ensure all construction activities adhere to local and national building codes, environmental regulations, and safety standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field; an advanced degree or relevant certifications will be a notable advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in construction management, with a focus on large-scale or modular projects.
- Deep knowledge of the construction landscape, including emerging trends, materials, and best practices.
- Familiarity with digital tools used in construction management and planning. Experience with modern Building Information Modeling (BIM) software is a plus.
- Exceptional leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of completing projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, capable of managing diverse stakeholder expectations.
- A sharp wit, and a team-first mentality, fostering collaboration across disciplines.
- A proven passion for sustainable construction and a drive to constantly push the industry forward.