What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our ClimatePartner Impact (CPI) team in Munich, where we develop high-quality climate projects driven by a strong commitment to creating real change. Our focus goes beyond carbon reduction, as we strive to create positive social and environmental impacts globally.
- You are responsible for the technical and conceptual establishment as well as the implementation of operational controlling within CPI and develop new standards and processes together with colleagues from Portfolio Management and our parent company.
- You are the interface to the finance department of our parent company, are responsible for budget, mid-term, and liquidity planning in close coordination with the portfolio management, prepare target/actual comparisons as well as ad-hoc analyses and take care of the reporting system.
- You will support with the accounting representation of our projects for external accounting as well as with contract management.
- You drive process optimization and automation as well as the digitalization of our processes and data models and actively contribute to the portfolio management team.
- You control and manage the carbon credits from our climate protection projects.
Who you are
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics with a focus on controlling/finance or have comparable relevant experience
- You have several years of professional experience as a finance manager or controller, ideally in project controlling or in commercial project management
- You have experience in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) as well as in the preparation of budget, medium-term and liquidity plans
- You have a good understanding of the accounting standards according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) as well as contract law
- You have a high affinity for IT and are proficient in using MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel. Advanced skills in using Excel as well as basic or advanced skills in using PowerBI, LucaNet and ERP systems (ideally Business Central) are beneficial.
- You have experience in analyzing, preparing and presenting data, e.g. with PowerBI.
- You enjoy developing new processes independently, helping to shape a young company and always thinking outside the box.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and contribute to problem solving with pragmatic approaches.
- You support CPI's mission with a passion for sustainability and climate protection and are a proactive, self-motivated team player who can thrive in a fast-changing organizational structure
- You have strong German and English language skills
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Nikolas Ludwig
) from ClimatePartner Impact.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!