About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
The TA Partner will provide support in the full-cycle recruitment for all roles supporting Australia.
Responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, extending offers, and pre-onboarding of new hires.
- Deliver full-cycle recruiting (from sourcing to onboarding) based on company needs & our growth targets.
- Design and execute search opportunities across multiple functions and source talents in various ways to attract and engage the best talent for Fluence.
- Keep an overview of our hiring needs, report and drive the efficiency of our recruiting process.
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience and act as point of contact.
- Support talent acquisition projects with the purpose of continuously improving the quality of our recruitment processes and strengthening our employer brand.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience ideally in a multinational company/similar industry
- Prior experience partnering with hiring managers of various levels.
- Prior international experience and experience working with remote teams.
- Highest degree of integrity and management of confidential information.
- The ability to identify the most efficient candidate pipeline channels and strategies to inspire and attract candidates and guide them successfully through the recruiting process.
- Basic understanding and application of Australian employment laws, procedures & policies.
- ·Strong conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and demonstrated ability to influence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience tracking, prioritizing and driving multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced, growing company.
- Driven, proactive and can-do attitude. You will have proactively built relationships and be self-sufficient to a large extent.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.