Terraformation is restoring the world's forests to help solve climate change and build thriving communities.
Our mission is to help solve climate change by restoring the planet’s forests. We believe that native forest ecosystems are the most effective, safe, and scalable carbon capture systems on Earth. We work with partners all over the world to accelerate successful restoration projects and scale this climate solution.
We’re innovating in both forest tech and green finance. We’ve developed accessible, low-cost solutions to native forest restoration, including off-grid seed banks to store millions of seeds anywhere, open-source software to measure tree health and growth, and accessible forestry training programs. We’re also developing novel financing structures to support local communities as they undertake restoration projects.
We’re a unique mix of foresters, technology experts, and creative communicators brought together by our common mission.
Location: Remote, US
Salary Range: $130,000 - $150,000, plus equity (depending on location and experience)
As a Software Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our mission by leading the development and management of software products. Collaborating closely with the Product Development team, you will guide new software innovations that enable accessible and cost-effective solutions for native forest restoration. With your expertise, creativity, and commitment, you will contribute directly to creating a sustainable future for our planet.
- Drive the development and execution of software products to streamline native forest restoration projects.
- Contribute to the definition of our software product strategy and roadmaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to gather requirements, prioritize features, and ensure timely delivery of software releases.
- Gather and analyze user feedback, market data, and industry trends to inform product improvements and innovation.
- Work closely with external partners and stakeholders to understand their needs, integrate feedback, and forge strong relationships.
- Drive user adoption and awareness, assist in go-to-market strategies, product messaging, and marketing plans.
- Ensure the quality and performance of software products through rigorous testing, monitoring, and optimization.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies, best practices, and industry standards to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a high-performing software company
- Proven track record of driving software product development and successfully launching products for an international audience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Background or strong interest in climate tech, sustainability, or environmental initiatives
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to inspire and influence cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex including gender identity or expression, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, credit history, genetic history, arrest and court record, military service, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status if the domestic or sexual violence victim provides notice to Terraformation of such status or Terraformation has actual knowledge of such status, or any other protected category recognized by Hawaii and federal laws.