What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Corporate Controlling team in Munich, where we are responsible for the regular financial and operational reporting of the ClimatePartner Group.
- You will be the direct point of contact for all controlling-related topics and act as a sparring partner for various stakeholders like executive management or department leads
- You will actively contribute to the development of our controlling strategy and processes and independently implement KPI systems to ensure effective corporate control over the main drivers of our business model
- You will be responsible for translating qualitative objectives into meaningful key figures, such as income statement variance analysis, and communicating them in a timely manner to the relevant business areas as well as external stakeholders such as banks and investors
- As part of our controlling team, you will play an important role in creating financial plans based on various scenario
- You will develop and implement your own ideas on how to constantly optimize the processes for our reporting tools
- You will take part in cross-department project work to improve financial structure and transparency for various parts of the company
Who you are
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in business, economics, finance, controlling, accounting, or comparable education
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in controlling, corporate finance, or management consulting, ideally in a high-growth start-up and/or dynamic and international environment
- You bring strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills and a confident handling of income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- You have a high resilience in time-critical situations and a result-oriented way of working
- You possess a strong customer orientation and a pronounced service mentality
- You have solid user knowledge of common ERP software (e.g., Microsoft Business Central) and EPM software (e.g., Jedox) as well as proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have prior experience working with Power BI, MS Dynamics, and LucaNet
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Alexander Bibileishvili
) from Corporate Controlling.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!