BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million members a year to carpool or travel by bus in 21 countries. Our team of 700+ employees counts over 50 nationalities and is spread across our 6 global offices, 30% working fully remotely.
We are looking for a Marketing & PR Intern to join the Polish business team at BlaBlaCar. Its mission is to support passenger and driver acquisition and retention. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketplace - Poland and working with the local and central marketing team.
Contract type: Fixed term (mandate); Contract length: 6 months; Expected start date: January 2024
- Support content creation for digital marketing channels (SEA, SEO, CRM, Social Media)
- Plan and execute owned channels (CRM and Social Media)
- Manage operations surrounding regional campaigns with internal Brand and Creative team and local marketing agencies
- Suggest, provide interesting data, proof-read press releases and other communications initiatives
- Enrolled in an university, in your 2nd-5th year of studies, preferably marketing/communications (not a must)
- Knowledge on how to create graphic designs using different design-related softwares
- Excellent communication skills, you’re humble but not afraid to discuss and talk to users, third party providers
- Full working proficiency (both written and spoken) in Polish & English (Please submit CV in English)
- You fit with our BlaBlaPrinciples
- Thriving in a collaborative, fast-growing and innovative environmentAbility to take ownership, aligned with business priorities
- Nice to have: Previous experience in content creation / social media management
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application.
What we have to offer
- Free carpooling and bus rides whenever and wherever
- Monthly meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Mental healthcare support through moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here is what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 30-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 45-min video-call with Olgierd Szylejko, our Head of Marketplace - Poland to deep dive into the role
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- a 45-min on-site interview / video-call with Olgierd and a team member to discuss about your exercise
Our hiring process lasts on average 25-30 days, offers usually come within 48 hours.
Not sure yet?
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.