Are you ready to bring credibility to climate action? Want to accelerate your career in an innovative and technology-focused organization? We’re looking for a Sales executive to join our team at SustainCERT!
As a Sales Executive for the Food & Agriculture and Apparel sectors, you will play a key role in enabling organizations in these industries to decarbonize their supply chains and reduce scope 3 emissions. By bringing our new product to the market, you will be working to provide credibility to interventions and enable co-investment and scaled action. You will identify opportunities to enhance our product to better meet our customers’ needs and coordinate closely with delivery teams to deliver on these opportunities. The role will involve occasional travel in Europe.
Your key tasks
- Increase our customer portfolio by identifying new sales opportunities, growing the pipeline and nurturing new client relationships;
- Deepen existing client relationships and expand work portfolio with key accounts;
- Oversee the delivery for key corporate accounts in the Food & Agriculture and Apparel sectors and act as the main SustainCERT interface;
- Develop and coordinate proposals for strategic partnerships and key accounts in conjunction with SustainCERT’s advisory, certification, and research teams;
- Attend events relevant to the role (travel may be required).
You have these claims to fame
- 3+ years of relevant full-time work experience with demonstrated success in consultative selling and building a pipeline of Fortune 500 clients;
- Preferred experience or understanding of corporate climate strategies, including science-based targets, Greenhouse Gas accounting/reporting, net-zero, and carbon neutrality strategies;
- Preferred experience in the Food & Agriculture and/or Apparel sectors;
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in English required;
- Customer- and result-oriented and a strong team player;
- Entrepreneurial mindset with problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A full-time remote role, with occasional travel;
- A friendly and driven team to be part of;
- An innovative international organization at the forefront of making a change
Who we are
SustainCERT is a carbon impact verification company developing digital solutions to bring credibility to climate action.
In a context where uncertainty and concerns around greenwashing is high, our work ensures impacts are real and in line with global standards.
We are developing the world’s first software platform to enable digital verification of impact claims across carbon markets and value chains. We strive for both speed and quality because we believe creating a race to the top, where those who take action can be recognized and incentivized to aim higher, is the only way to truly meet our collective climate objectives.