- Your mission as Project Development Manager at Climeworks is to lead the development of projects at suitable sites for our Direct Air Capture and Storage (DAC+S) projects world wide.
- You take ownership of this process by reviewing established selection criteria, selecting the suitable site in close alignment with all internal and external stakeholders and developing that site towards readiness for project execution.
- You lead the Climeworks project team(s) through the early phases of a DAC+S project such as Pre-Feed and Feed.
- You manage stakeholder engagement activities including community outreach and permitting activities for the selected site.
- You establish contacts to partners, energy and service providers and lead relevant contract negotiations.
- You have 10+ years of work experience in project development.
- You have experience in managing Stakeholder & Community engagement for large-scale industrial projects in the field of CCS, with demonstrated track record of constructively incorporating stakeholder priorities into project planning.
- You have a strong network among international site and/or project development companies.
- You enjoy collaborating cross-functional with different departments and are well-versed with PPA negotiations, Front End Loading (FEL) processes and with contracting and handling EPCs incl. claims management.
- You consider yourself a team player, motivator, and decision maker.
- You are willing to travel up to 60%.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our career’s portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.