We are an early-stage, venture-backed startup working to reduce waste and improve sustainability in a $400B+ industry. Surplus inventory is common in consumer sectors - the proliferation of new brands, internet-driven trends, and volatility have made it challenging for supply chains to keep pace. When materials are not used, not only do they end up in landfills, but the energy, land, and resources that went into producing them are wasted.
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Operations Manager to join our team as a founding employee and play a pivotal role in innovating to improve sustainability while delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers.
As the first Operations Manager, you will be crucial to our company's growth and success. This dynamic role involves wearing multiple hats, collaborating closely with the founders, and being a key player in crafting an exceptional customer experience. You will have the opportunity to build and refine operational processes, work directly with customers, and drive data-driven decision-making.
- Touch All Aspects of Operations: You will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing all aspects of our operations, ensuring seamless processes and exceptional customer experiences. You’ll build processes from scratch, turning them into scalable playbooks.
- Working with Customers: Interact directly with customers to understand their needs, address their concerns, and create an unmatched customer experience.
- Building Operational Processes: Develop and implement efficient operational processes to streamline workflows, improve efficiency, and scale our operations as we grow.
- Collaborating with Product: Work closely with the founders and Product to provide valuable insights and feedback that contribute to the enhancement of our products and services.
- Owning and Tracking Metrics and Analytics: Monitor and analyze key performance metrics and analytics to drive data-informed decisions and continuous improvement in our operations.
- 2+ Years Work Experience: You should have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an analytical or customer-facing role at a technology company, startup, or related field.
- Willingness to Roll Up Sleeves: You’re excited to dive into the nitty-gritty details and take on any task that is required to drive success.
- Analytical Experience: Proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL and Excel is preferred.
- Customer-first mindset: Previous experience in a customer-facing role is highly preferred, and a customer-first mindset is essential. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Work Independently/Self-Starter: You should be a self-motivated individual who can work independently, identify problems and bottlenecks and proactively take initiative to drive projects to completion.
Why Join Us:
- You’ll report directly to the CEO and be part of the founding team of a high-growth startup with uncapped opportunities for career advancement and personal growth.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, and creative environment where your contributions will make a real impact.
- Help drive innovation, reduce waste, and improve sustainability in a massive market.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
We look forward to hearing from you!