We have big plans for Tomorrow. Our vision: Establish sustainable finance at the heart of society. That's a hell of a lot of work - so let's get started.
In this role you will be part of our data team, paving the way towards an even more data-driven company. You will support all our business units in generating actionable insights from our data. Within the team, you will take on a crucial role in bringing our BI platform and the maturity of our data analytics to a new level. You should ideally like statistics and have, for example, already dealt with regression methods.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Revamping our reporting landscape
- Close collaboration with business units: setting up, discussing and monitoring KPIs
- Exploring and experimenting with new BI tools
What we're looking for
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics, quantitative economics or similar.
- You have already gained prior experience in a similar role.
- You have very good SQL skills.
- You are well-versed in the use of BI tools such as Tableau.
- You have a very good understanding and skills when it comes to discussing, visualizing and analyzing data.
- Ideally, you have some knowledge of Python.
- Some initial experience/basic knowledge of prediction, forecasting or clustering methods would be a plus, but not a must.
- You are fluent in English.
- You support the idea to create a better future for everyone by using money as a force for good.
What we offer
It will be fun too, we promise! Together with more than 90 like-minded colleagues, you will work every day to win people over to sustainable finance. Our culture is based on our values
, our active new work philosophy and on clear, ambitious goals. But the best way to get to know us is to come and meet us and experience Tomorrow for yourself. Salary
54.000-69.000 EUR annual gross
Transparency is Queen (and King). This is why we indicate a salary range for all jobs. Once we have got to know you better in an interview, we will be able to assess you individually and find out where you fit in our transparent salary matrix. You want to work remotely?
We want to give all employees at Tomorrow the opportunity to organize their personal life and working hours flexibly and in keeping with their own requirements. Working from home and mobile work are therefore integral parts of our remote-friendly work culture. At the same time, we believe in the huge advantages of meeting up and working together in person. Our fantastic office in Hamburg is the perfect space for this and available to you any time. The amount of hours you spend on-site to suit you and your role at Tomorrow is something you can define with your team. What's the next step?
We'd like to welcome you to our community.
That is why we want to engage with you at eye level and invite you to come as you are - even if you think you don’t fit all the requirements yet.
If you're interested in working with us we need the following from you:
- Your resume, without photo or birth information
- Your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
- A few sentences about your motivation to build the banking of tomorrow with us
Besides, we would appreciate it if you let us know how you would like to be addressed (pronoun / preferred name) so that we can take that into account throughout the application process. Your contact at Tomorrow