We are an early-stage, venture-backed startup working to reduce waste and improve sustainability in a $400B+ industry. Surplus inventory is common in consumer sectors - the proliferation of new brands, internet-driven trends, and volatility have made it challenging for supply chains to keep pace. When materials are not used, not only do they end up in landfills, but the energy, land, and resources that went into producing them are wasted.
We are looking for a highly motivated SDR to join our team as a founding employee and play a pivotal role in growing our customers and transactions, delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers, and innovating to improve our operations.
As the first SDR, you will be crucial to our company's growth and success. This dynamic role involves wearing multiple hats, collaborating closely with the founders, and being a key player in crafting an exceptional customer experience.
- Generating New Business: You will be responsible for sourcing and qualifying new customer leads, engaging in meaningful conversations to understand their needs and challenges, and clearly sharing our value proposition over email, phone calls, in-person visits, trade shows, and other creative strategies.
- Working with Customers: Interact directly with customers to understand their needs, address their concerns, and create an unmatched customer experience.
- Building Operational Processes: Develop and implement new channels and playbooks to streamline workflows and improve efficiency as we grow.
- Collaborating with Product: Work closely with the founders and Product to provide valuable insights and customer feedback that contribute to the enhancement of our products and services.
- 2+ Years Work Experience: You should have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an SDR or other customer-facing role at a technology company, startup, or related field.
- Willingness to Roll Up Sleeves: You’re excited to dive into the nitty-gritty details and take on any task that is required to drive success. You go the extra mile to get in front of customers and build close relationships.
- Customer-first mindset: Previous experience in a customer-facing role is highly preferred, and a customer-first mindset is essential. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Work Independently/Self-Starter: You should be a self-motivated individual who can work independently, identify problems and bottlenecks, and proactively take initiative to drive projects to completion.
- Operationally Oriented: As a founding employee, you’ll help create and build repeatable playbooks that will enable us to scale efficiently. You are comfortable with analytics and enjoy defining and building processes. Familiarity with Hubspot and sales automation tools is a plus.
Why Join Us:
- You’ll report directly to the CEO and be part of the founding team of a high-growth startup with uncapped opportunities for career advancement and personal growth.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, and creative environment where your contributions will make a real impact.
- Help drive innovation, reduce waste, and improve sustainability in a massive market.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.