How you can contribute to gridX
Do stuff that matters - As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work in a cross-functional role that interfaces with the product, marketing, customer support, technical writing and sales teams. You will develop and implement a marketing strategy roadmap for our XENON platform, and all new features.
Product documentation: You own the product documentation and together with our Tech Writers ensure that each module has a clear list of features, benefits, buyer personas and market factors that is used as a single source of truth across all departments and for external communication. You will make sure this is in a format that is extensively used across the company.
Research and development: You will conduct market research, analyze the user experience and gain client feedback to optimize the communication around our products and ensure that our offering resonates with our customers.
Communication across the entire product lifecycle: From developing go-to-market strategies, to overseeing product roadmaps, helping with product naming and updating release notes, to training sales on the benefits of our product, you will take responsibility for all communication around our product. You will also ideate and create content that highlights product features and benefits, such as videos, blog posts, social media posts and sales presentations.
Collaboration and liaison: Liaise with customers and partners on product-related topics and ensure their information is always aligned and up-to-date. You proactively reach out to external stakeholders to keep them informed.
Self-start: You identify bottlenecks and propose appropriate solutions in a timely manner. You enjoy working in a cross-functional role, establishing streamlined processes with multiple stakeholders and making decisions based on input from multiple sources.
This is how you and your application stand out
You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on marketing, business, engineering or a comparable subject area
Ideally, you already have experience in a comparable role in the B2B/SaaS environment and in an energy-related field
Ideally, you have already worked with social media and design tools and have already demonstrated your strengths in content writing and product/market research
Experience with CRM, CMS or analytics tools is an advantage
Your hands-on mentality makes it easy for you to develop efficient and practical solutions
Your excellent communication skills enable you to convey your insights effectively and easily to non-technical stakeholders
Proficiency in German and English rounds out your profile
- Flexible & mobile working: Work remotely for up to 70 days from anywhere in the EU
- Vacation: 30 days for your relaxation + 0.5 days Special Leave at the end of the year for the 24th and 31st of December each
- Health & Sports: 30 Euro allowance for Urban Sports Club or E-Gym Wellpass as well as offers for company health management & (Mental) Health Care
- Personal development: cross-functional coaching, access to e-learning platforms & an annual development budget of 1,500 euros per employee
- Employee discounts: Access to gridX Corporate Benefits
- Stay fit and safe the planet with our JobRad offer
- Receive a fair monthly contribution to your company pension plan
- City travel subsidy: 30 Euros monthly allowance for your monthly/annual ticket
- Modern workplace in the hearts of Aachen and Munich with IT equipment of your choice
- Relocation Support: We support your relocation to Germany
- Annual Teamweek: Enjoy an unforgettable teamweek, face extraordinary challenges together with all gridX teams and create unforgettable memories!
- Experience the gridX culture at regular team events and receive 50 Euros on top per employee for your department event
- We will donate 20 Euros to a charity of your choice on your birthday
- Sabbatical option: take a break from the daily work routine and realize personal projects, travel or further education
*Our benefits differ for 100% remote employment!
If you want to take up the challenge, please send us your complete and detailed application and accompany us on our mission to disrupt the energy sector!