Agreena is an exciting, dynamic, and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to mobilise farmers and corporations to unlock the value of nature and help restore the planet. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance, and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. Over 200 employees across more than 40 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, offices in London, or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading, and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation, and fun.
And this is where you come in:
At Agreena, we are looking for a Market Representative who will play a central role in the next stage of our organisational growth – someone who will take charge to grow our customers in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
As a person, you are energetic and take initiative to get things done. Your work is structured, and you can manage priorities and maintain timelines for multiple activities. You work well independently and are comfortable with remote work and travel.
The ideal candidate will have the knowhow of the local market, with a deep structural understanding and network within the locally based agricultural holdings, the political landscape, industry associations and other key players within the space.
Please note you must be authorised to work in the local country for this position.
How will you make an impact:
- Driving large farm sales and enrolment
- End-2-end responsibility for the customer
- Being hands-on, either online or on the road to always engage large farmers in driving carbon emission reductions.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team, anchored in a clear set of metrics and knowledge flow.
- Feed Customer Success and Product development with feedback and insights from the field
- You will be the face and the voice of Agreena in the countries, as well as having the responsibility for both commercial and political communication towards the market. It’s key that you are interested in developing and executing the local go to market strategy together with the support from headquarters and your regional team.
- Map out all the important industry players that are key to a successful expansion. This is both in terms of commercial partnership as well as the political and regulatory stakeholders that are key to the development of the market.
Who we’re looking for:
- Several years’ experience from within the agriculture industry in a broad commercial role
- Experience with engagement of bigger farms and holdings
- Deep industry insight and network
- Well recognised profile in the agricultural industry
- Proven ability to build and sustain networks of influence across a broad range of stakeholders
- Possess a full driver’s licence and a car
- Able to speak fluent Lithuanian (native), English and Russian fluently.
Bonus points if:
- Deep understanding of the local political agricultural landscape
- Experience from associations
- Farm level experience or understanding
- Basic language understanding in Latvian and/or Estonian is a plus.
What's in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Remote Work Policy
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
🌱 Not quite what you're looking for?
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.