Agreena is an exciting, dynamic, and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to mobilise farmers and corporations to unlock the value of nature and help restore the planet. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance, and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. Over 200 employees across more than 40 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, offices in London, or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading, and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation, and fun.
And this is where you come in:
We need your seasoned React expertise to join our team and take care of our web projects. You'll be an integral member of one of our cross-functional teams, dedicated to managing and enhancing specific sets of features within the product:Farmer facing team: focuses on solving farmer facing problems, delivering quality improvements to the farmers experience and the Agreena productInternal solutions team: focuses on building solutions to accelerate internal teams We work in classic Scrum methodology: 2 weeks sprints, dailies on everyday basis, plannings, retros and grooming meetings included.
Our tech stack is:
The job is remote, and we are looking for someone who is located within EU.
How will you make an impact:
You'll play a crucial role in shaping our product by collaborating with other developers, engineers, designers and product owners - by using your frontend skills to create user-friendly parts of the app that work smoothly. We are looking for someone who will solve technical issues, helping us work better and faster. It is important for us that you are a team player, as you’ll be helping the team members in shaping our projects and guiding new developers. Ideally, we would like someone who has fresh ideas on the product and will keep our technology up to date, making our app amazing for our users.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experienced React Developer: You're no newcomer to the React universe. With over 3+ years of hands-on experience, you've honed your skills and have a deep understanding of building robust web applications using React;
- CI/CD Enthusiast: You're well-versed in the world of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD). You understand the importance of automating builds and deployment processes to maintain a smooth development workflow;
- Collaborative Team Player: You thrive in a collaborative environment, having successfully worked within product teams alongside designers, product managers, and fellow developers. Your ability to communicate effectively and work harmoniously is a key asset;
- Tech-Savvy Trailblazer: You stay ahead of the curve by keeping up with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies. Your curiosity and willingness to explore new tools and techniques sets you apart.
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change;
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues;
- Competitive compensation package and holidays;
- Remote Work Policy;
- Team events throughout the year;
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission;
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture.
🌱 Not quite what you're looking for?
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.