Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Can you easily navigate complex issues, keep an eye on the big picture and still find a solution?Then apply NOW!
as an intern or Junior Project Manager (m/f/d) at Quantron!
Become a part of our R&D
department and help shape QUANTRON's
most innovative projects with our Q-Light team
! Your mission
Regardless of whether you are still at university or have just started your professional life, the core tasks of your job as a project manager (m/f/d) at Quantron include:
- Support in planning, implementing and documenting projects
- Organizing/moderating internal/external project meetings
- Interface work with production and purchasing
- Demanding delivery items in the product development process
- Ensuring a transparent flow of information and monitoring development progress
- Creating and updating schedules and reports
- Support in budget and resource planning
- Helping to shape processes
- Acquired title (Bachelor/Master) or current enrolled for a degree in the field of electrical engineering/mechanical engineering/vehicle technology/environmental technology or comparable
- Initial practical experience (traineeship, internship, working student, etc.)
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Proficient in both German and English
- High level of initiative
- Confident demeanor
- Independent, precise and structured way of working
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, assertiveness
- We are working on sustainable mobility
- We combine both knowledge and passion, so you can grow quickly with us, both in terms of your skills and your tasks
- For us, teamwork comes before hierarchy and approval processes
- Flexible working hours
We view diversity as a critical ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we make talent acquisition decisions based on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage and reliability. We look forward to receiving your application and learning a little more about your story.