What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Commercial Sustainability team in Milan, where we enable organisations to start their climate action journey today to secure a livable planet and make net zero a reality.
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial contact to signed contract
- Driving new business through inbound and outbound sales, event attendance, and engaging your network
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients and stakeholders, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Working collaboratively with our consulting team to ensure that client needs are met, that we develop and expand accounts, and that proposals/project delivery are aligned with sales strategies
- Utilizing advanced technical knowledge to produce credible thought leadership externally
Who you are
- A minimum of 2/3 years of experience in sales/commercial roles. We do welcome those with significantly more experience. Ultimately, we are looking for the right behaviors and skills, not only a certain number of years
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Evidence of advanced commercial acumen, a collaborative mindset, and a curiosity to learn technical topics
- An unwavering, deep-rooted passion for sustainability and tackling climate change
- Experience in data management using a CRM platform
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, in particular PowerPoint skills
- Excellent time management skills
Desired, but not essential:
- Industry understanding of sustainability consulting, carbon accounting, and/or carbon markets
- An understanding of carbon accounting, reporting and target-setting standards (e.g. GHG Protocol, SBTi, TCFD)
- Good strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Academic degree in a relevant subject area, e.g. environmental sciences, natural sciences, climate change, economics, business etc.
- Experience in hosting webinars, roundtables and/or fireside conversations with clients or partners
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Lisa Mazzon
) from ClimatePartner Italy.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!