What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our ClimatePartner Impact (CPI) team in Munich, where we develop high-quality climate projects driven by a strong commitment to creating real change. Our focus goes beyond carbon reduction, as we strive to create positive social and environmental impacts globally.
As the Marketing and Communications Working Student (m/w/d) at ClimatePartner Impact (CPI), you will be supporting the CPI Marketing and Communications team in the development and execution of marketing and communications strategies. You will be responsible for raising awareness of our climate projects and engaging our target audience. Marketing Strategy and Execution:
- Support the Marketing and Communications team in developing marketing plans to promote CPI's climate projects and services
- Implement marketing campaigns across various channels, including LinkedIn, email marketing, and other digital platforms
- Coordinate with the Partnerships team and other departments to produce effective strategies
Social Media Management:
- Write CPI project descriptions and updates
- Create PowerPoints for project snapshots and maintain CPI branding
- Establish and manage content for internal communications to keep employees informed about CPI's initiatives, progress, and achievements.
- Translate internal and external communications from English to German
- Support the Marketing and Communication team in maintaining CPI's LinkedIn presence
- Drive engagement through creative and impactful content, including text, images, and videos
Who you are
- You are a creative storyteller with a passion for sustainability and climate action.
- You are currently enrolled in a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Sustainability or have comparable relevant experience.
- You are curious and dedicated to learning about our industry and best-practice marketing/communications trends.
- You have a strong interest in CPI's mission and are a proactive, self-driven team player.
- You are a native German speaker (requirement) and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Paulina De Los Santos
) from ClimatePartner Impact.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!