Plan A has set itself the ambitious goal to decarbonise a million businesses within the next few years, using science and technology. We offer a software for carbon accounting, decarbonisation and ESG reporting capabilities, that enables businesses of the likes of BMW, Mollie, Sorare, GANNI, Chloé and N26, to successfully manage their net zero journey. Building and growing Plan A has been only possible thanks to our ever-expanding team across Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Engineer who will support our mission by establishing a culture of testing and shared ownership, using the latest and greatest services and technologies. If our mission is aligned with your values and personal goals, we want to get to know you!
Your tasks will be:
- Develop data pipelines and storage solutions to support our carbon accounting and decarbonization objectives
- Maintain data architectures supporting various functional and nonfunctional domains within our data product portfolio
- Design, maintain & implement complex data models for analytics use cases
- Build efficient and sensible data transformations, and constantly improve transformation performance to find the balance between execution time and environmental impact
- Expose datasets using BI solutions to enable performant and intuitive data exploration and analysis
- Take ownership of projects together with a hands-on mentality
- Support the team with technical reviews, documentation, and mentoring
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Working experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Cloud Data Warehouse (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Databricks), BI solutions, and orchestration tools
- Experience delivering simple, clean, and well-tested code
- Long-standing experiences in working in a collaborative environment
- Proactivity, flexibility, and responsiveness are characteristics we value very much
- Employee Stock Options (VSOP)
- Discounts and benefits via the Plan A Corporate Benefits Platform, and via. FutureBens, an online portfolio with a range of sustainability brands
- Monthly team activities, company on- and offsite, and weekly team in-person gatherings on a Thursday evening
- Flexibility to work remotely, in-office, or a bit of both
- 28 vacation days per year, 30 days working from anywhere, plus annual educational leave and sabbatical leave
What you can expect from Plan A
- Contribution to a bigger purpose! Push the needle on climate action by contributing to the success of our carbon management and ESG software!
- We value collaboration over competition. You will become part of a cooperative and cross-functional environment, where we value sharing knowledge and best practices.
- We are always growing and so are you. We support you with “My Plan A”, your personalised career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life.
- Enjoy the perks of remote work but always feel free to join us in our offices in Berlin, Paris, or London.