SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America. We help building owners and operators ...View Company Profile
Customer Success Manager – Job Description
Who We Are
SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America.
Founded in 2016 by entrepreneurs, investors, and energy professionals, SWTCH had a vision of enabling communities to realize the social, economic, and environmental benefits of widespread EV adoption. Since then, its EV charging and energy management solutions have been installed in hundreds of multifamily buildings, 50 percent of which are classified as low-to-moderate income. By leveraging the latest technology available, SWTCH is making EV charging possible for all buildings.
With a growing base of clients, SWTCH is currently looking for opportunities to deepen our market penetration across North America.
SWTCH is seeking a Customer Success Manager to support our growing customers. The ideal candidate will ensure customer success and satisfaction by providing tools and resources to achieve their EV charging goals. To thrive in this role you have experience being a customer champion across industries, enjoy building and maintaining strong customer relationships, excel at strategic thinking, and have the ability to explain software applications to any audience. The SWTCH team is lean, motivated, and driven by our mission to realize a clean energy future.
· Lead day to day relationship for an assigned book of business
· Develop, nurture, and maintain strong positive relationships with assigned customers to drive business outcomes and encourage advocacy
· Develop and implement strategies for customers to successfully realize value through leading business reviews and actively monitoring account health metrics ensuring retention and growth
· Demonstrate expert level competency of software products and the connection between software and hardware at SWTCH and in the EV space
· Proactively build, refine, validate, and rollout playbooks and success plans to ensure team success and customer value
· Identify and explore expansion opportunities with customers
· Advocate for product features and improvements as a customer champion and work cross-functionally with internal teams to support adoption and change
· Evaluate documentation structures to identify gaps and implement improvements
· Collaborate with Customer Success teammates to meet and exceed targets
· Individual contributor who shares knowledge and coaches colleagues to help the team succeed
· 2-5 years of experience in Customer Success or related customer facing role
· Relationship building and account management experience, preferably in the technology and software industry. EV industry experience not required but an asset.
· Experience with Salesforce and CRM software a plus
· Energy, enthusiasm, positivity
· Proven success managing a customer portfolio across geographies with a record of achieving goals and targets
· Desire to proactively help customers and internal teams to meet their needs
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
· Excellent analytical and self-guided problem solving skills to address the root cause of problems
· Adept at assessing the importance of tasks and decisions to prioritize effectively
· Committed to consistently achieving results and demonstrating a high level of performance
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt new technologies and explain software features to any audience
· Collaborate well with others to deliver results and meaningfully contribute to the team
· Comfort navigating ambiguity and adapting quickly to change
· Always seeking to improve, find better ways of working, and deliver results
· Passion for EV space, decarbonizing transportation, cleantech, sustainability
Perks and Benefits
SWTCH Energy is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.