SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America. We help building owners and operators ...View Company Profile
Who We Are
SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America.
Founded in 2016 by entrepreneurs, investors, and energy professionals, SWTCH had a vision of enabling communities to realize the social, economic, and environmental benefits of widespread EV adoption. Since then, its EV charging and energy management solutions have been installed in hundreds of multifamily buildings, 50 percent of which are classified as low-to-moderate income. By leveraging the latest technology available, SWTCH is making EV charging possible for all buildings.
With a growing base of clients, SWTCH is currently looking for opportunities to deepen our market penetration across North America.
SWTCH is seeking an Onboarding Specialist to support onboarding our software customers. The ideal candidate will ensure effective onboarding of all customers resulting in quick time to value and increased customer satisfaction. To thrive in this role you have experience guiding customers through the initial phases of their journey with a software product, ensuring they understand its value and helping achieve their desired outcomes. This role requires a combination of technical knowledge, communication skills, and a customer-centric mindset. The SWTCH team is lean, motivated, and driven by our mission to realize a clean energy future.
· Work closely with new customers to understand their needs and goals related to EV charging
· Guide customers through ideal configuration to meet their needs and ensure charger configuration matches requirements
· Conduct product training sessions to introduce customers to key features and functionalities relevant to their set up and goals
· Provide technical assistance through onboarding to address customer questions and concerns
· Provide insights and feedback to internal teams on common customer challenges and feature requests
· Contribute to the creation of documentation, knowledge base articles, and FAQs to assist customers in onboarding
· Demonstrate expert level competency of software products and the connection between software and hardware at SWTCH and in the EV space
· Collaborate with internal teams to meet and exceed targets
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner, working closely with customers and cross-functional teams as needed
· 1-3 years of experience in a software onboarding, implementation, or related customer facing role
· EV industry knowledge and experience not required but an asset
· Experience with Salesforce and CRM software a plus
· Energy, enthusiasm, positivity
· Desire to proactively help customers and internal teams meet their needs
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
· Excellent analytical and self-guided problem solving skills
· Committed to consistently achieving results and demonstrating a high level of performance
· Ability to learn and adapt new technologies and explain software features to any audience
· Collaborate well with others to deliver results, meaningfully contribute to the team, and prioritize individual needs as appropriate
· Comfort navigating ambiguity and adapting quickly to change
· Passion for EV space, decarbonizing transportation, cleantech, sustainability
Perks and Benefits
SWTCH Energy is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.