SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America. We help building owners and operators ...View Company Profile
Who We Are
SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America.
Founded in 2016 by entrepreneurs, investors, and energy professionals, SWTCH had a vision of enabling communities to realize the social, economic, and environmental benefits of widespread EV adoption. Since then, its EV charging and energy management solutions have been installed in hundreds of multifamily buildings, 50 percent of which are classified as low-to-moderate income. By leveraging the latest technology available, SWTCH is making EV charging possible for all buildings.
With a growing base of clients, SWTCH is currently looking for opportunities to deepen our market penetration across North America.
SWTCH is seeking a Team Lead, Customer Success to lead the Customer Success team in supporting our growing customers. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the ideal candidate is an energetic strategic thinker with strong experience in Customer Success and leadership. To thrive in this role you have experience being a customer champion across industries, building and refining playbooks, and leading account teams to meet and exceed goals. The SWTCH team is lean, motivated, and driven by our mission to realize a clean energy future.
· Lead and mentor direct reports, providing guidance and support to help each person excel in their role
· Overall responsibility for book of business and main escalation for team accounts
· Build and maintain positive working relationships with other internal leaders and key account senior leaders
· Collaborate with the Director of Customer Success to define and execute department strategies that align with company goals
· Develop and maintain Customer Success playbooks and success plans including adoption, retention, and expansion strategies
· Champion the voice of the customer and collaborate with other teams within the organization, ensuring that customer feedback and insights are shared effectively to drive improvements and enhancements
· Implement and oversee processes for monitoring customer health and proactively identifying risks to avoid churn
· Develop and deliver customer training programs and resources to empower customers to realize value
· Promote a customer centric culture within the organization, emphasizing the importance of Customer Success
· Demonstrate expert level competency of software products and the connection between software and hardware at SWTCH and in the EV space
· Evaluate documentation structures to identify gaps and implement improvements
· Reporting and tracking customer and team metrics, other reporting as required
· 5+ years of experience leading teams in Customer Success or a related field
· Significant relationship building and account management experience with senior stakeholders, preferably in the technology and software industry
· Experience developing and executing successful playbooks and success plans leading to improved retention and expansion
· EV industry knowledge and experience not required but an asset
· Proven track record of managing successful teams to achieve goals
· Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic fast paced environment
· Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
· Experience with Salesforce and CRM software a plus
· Energy, enthusiasm, positivity
· Ability to simplify complex scenarios and details into succinct messages and plans
· Comfort navigating ambiguity and adapting quickly to change
· Always seeking to improve and find better ways of working and delivering results
· A customer centric mindset and commitment to delivering exceptional customer outcomes
· Passion for EV space, decarbonizing transportation, cleantech, sustainability
Perks and Benefits
SWTCH Energy is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.