Agreena is an exciting, dynamic, and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to mobilise farmers and corporations to unlock the value of nature and help restore the planet. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance, and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. Over 200 employees across more than 40 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, offices in London, or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading, and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation, and fun.
And this is where you come in:
Join our growing Corporate Communications team as we expand into new markets and launch innovative products. We're hiring a Communications Manager to support the Head of Corporate Communications, with a focus on our carbon market and technical solution activities. The position involves coordinating global and local communications, and playing a pivotal role in shaping and executing our communication strategy.
We're seeking a passionate individual with a proven track record in communications, preferably in the farming, sustainability, climate or environmental sectors. You’ll be proactive and able to move seamlessly from strategy setting to tactical delivery. With a talent for storytelling, you’ll collaborate with diverse teams, craft unified messages across channels, and build key stakeholder relationships.
This is your chance to play a significant role in a hugely ambitious scale-up, to deliver a positive global impact on the agricultural sector and climate change.
- Support the Head of Corporate Communications across internal and external communication activities.
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance brand visibility and reputation globally with a focus on audiences in the carbon market.
- Generate compelling content for various channels.
- Cultivate strategic relationships, securing coverage and influencing narratives.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of high impact, integrated communication campaigns in our key markets, in collaboration with colleagues across our marketing, sales and product teams and agencies.
- Foster and maintain relationships with target media outlets, journalists, and influencers. Proactively seek opportunities for media coverage and manage incoming media enquiries.
- Deliver monthly reporting and analysis of communication activity.
- Provide communications support to our events team including identifying target events, preparing speaker briefings and presentations, securing content and event coverage.
- Champion communications excellence within the company and ensure consistent messaging across all internal and external channels.
- Develop and implement internal communication plans to keep employees informed and engaged.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum four years in corporate communications.
- Strong background and knowledge of sustainability and climate issues.
- Blend of strategic prowess and tactical delivery in communications.
- Proven success in diverse campaigns across multiple channels, ideally in the climate, agriculture, climate tech sectors, or similar.
- Tech and sustainability enthusiast with a knack for translating technical jargon into engaging stories.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of cultivating and managing media relationships, securing coverage, and effective brand positioning.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, thriving in a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment.
- Superb stakeholder management skills, adept at building partnerships and influencing at senior levels.
- A natural collaborator who is proactive and creative in their approach to communications planning and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Bonus points if:
- 1-2 years experience as a Communications Manager
- Experience of working in a start up/scale up
- Other languages
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change;
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues;
- Competitive compensation package and holidays;
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen and the option to work from home a couple days a week / Remote Work Policy;
- Team events throughout the year;
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission;
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture.
🌱 Not quite what you're looking for?
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.