What can you expect?
- Monitoring, controlling and continuous further development of the Security Management System (ISMS).
- Regular reporting to management on the status of information security and relevant events
- Responsibility for responding to information security and privacy requests for proposals and conducting customer meetings to explain Integrity Next's information security system
- Organizing and conducting internal and external audits
- Responsibility of incident response and business continuity management in the security area
- Initiate information security awareness and training activities
What should you bring along?
- Successfully completed studies, preferably in the field of computer science, business informatics or economics or comparable qualification through professional experience/training in the field of information security
- Sound knowledge of the ISO 27001 standard and experience in implementing and maintaining it
- Experience in leading projects
- Confident appearance, good communication and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, reliability and initiative, and the ability to work effectively with various stakeholders.
- Very good command of German and good command of English
- Integrity Next is willing to support you in building and expanding your knowledge and certifications through appropriate training (ISO 27001, ISO 27701, SOC2)
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA are an advantage
What do we offer?
- An exciting job with good earning potential, fun and a truly meaningful task
- Agile working atmosphere, strong growth in an international environment where you can contribute your potential and develop in the long term
- A friendly and professional team
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to implement your own ideas successfully
- Attractive and inspiring office space in the heart of Munich, but also the possibility to work remotely