What can you expect?
- Development of new partnerships and support and management of existing, strategically important partners
- Definition of a partner strategy to achieve and secure sales targets
- Market and potential analyses of strategic partners for sales opportunities and joint use cases
- Proactive support of partners as well as identification and development of measures to ensure success
- Representative participation in trade fairs and events
What should you bring along?
- You are reliable, responsible, work in a structured and independent manner and can integrate well into a team.
- You enjoy dealing with international business partners.
- You have an affinity for software/apps and experience in the administration of software solutions.
- You have already gained experience in partner management, ideally in the area of sustainability.
- You are determined and have a high closing orientation with a high relationship and service orientation at the same time.
- You can communicate clearly, have good language skills (DE and EN) and a confident manner.
What do we offer?
- An exciting job with good earning potential, fun and a meaningful task
- Agile working atmosphere and strong growth in an international environment, where you can contribute and develop your potential in the long term as well
- A very committed and professional team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to successfully implement your own ideas
- Attractive and inspiring office space in the heart of Munich, but also the possibility to work remotely