What can you expect?
- You get to know the processes in our application/platform and comprehensively define well-structured test plans and test cases
- You check specifications and requirements to get input for future test cases
- You test new functions before they go live
- Test, document and track bugs found
- You perform regression and stress tests as required
What should you bring along?
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable subject area
- You have several years of professional experience as a software QA engineer
- You have good knowledge of QA methods, strategies and tools
- You have experience with white-box and black-box tests
- Experience in test automation (preferably with Cypress) and API testing would be a plus
- You prefer open communication and appreciate short decision-making processes
- You speak fluent English.
What do we offer?
- A modern workplace centrally located in Munich, including the possibility of hybrid work
- Start-up flair with an open, friendly atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- An attractive salary
- A friendly and constantly growing team that supports each other and at the same time gives you plenty of room for your own development
- Permanent employment with 30 days holiday per year