What can you expect?
- Supporting the marketing team in the areas of demand generation and performance marketing
- Collaboration on marketing automation and the creation of landing pages
- Planning and organizing campaigns with the help of your colleagues
- Monitoring, analyzing and optimizing campaigns based on common KPIs and deriving recommendations for action
What should you bring along?
- You are studying marketing, communication or business administration, are enrolled for at least one more year and can support us between 16 and 20 hours a week
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in marketing or performance marketing through internships or working student activities
- You love numbers, are analytical and confident with Excel
- You are characterized by high reliability and initiative
- You speak fluent German and have a very good command of English
What do we offer?
- An exciting job in a great team, with good earning potential, fun and a truly meaningful task
- Agile working atmosphere, strong growth in an international environment
- A motivated and professional team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to successfully implement your own ideas
- Attractive and inspiring office space in the heart of Munich, but also the opportunity to work from home