To fuel our international growth, we are looking for hunter minds, who are passionate, collaborative, and result-driven, with the spirit to take on new challenges and shape the future of the fashion-tech industry.
Do you want to grow and make things happen at retraced? Your mission
As an Account Executive you are the trusted advisor for potential customers. You will act as the face of the company in many conversations. Requirements
- Located in China (Mainland)
- Excellent communication skills in English (Fluent).
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin (Fluent)
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Previous experience in SaaS product salaes
- Passion for Sustainability topics
- You like approaching people actively, you are analytical and structured with ideas
- Good negotiation skills, not afraid of challenging conversations
- Ambitious goals motivate you, and having a "Competitive Mindset" in a healthy measure
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in selling technological solutions
- Previous experience in the fashion industry
- Knowledge regarding supply chain laws that affect the fashion and textile industry is a significant plus
You will contribute to the business’s growth by:
- Researching of contact persons & decision-makers in the company
- Contacting potential new customers via email, social media, and by telephone and taking them through our sales journey (USPs, storytelling, etc.)
- Attending trade shows and visiting high-value customers if needed
- Setting up demos and educating them on how to use the platform
- Understanding their needs/pain points to create a winning proposal and prepare a good presentation to the decision-makers and gatekeepers.
- Developing long-term customer relationships through strategic planning and trusting cooperation
- Providing marketing and product teams with valuable insights from the potential customers
- Ability to work in a team
- You want to grow in the company and in your role
- Independent working method and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a work hard, play hard mentality
- You consider yourself a creative solutionist & self-starter You actively welcome new opportunities to rise to the challenge and are not afraid to ideate ‘outside the box’; You are Intrinsically driven to make analytical assessments, learn, adapt, problem solve, and accomplish goals.
- You enjoy working with cross-cultural and cross-departmental teams
- You feel comfortable sharing your opinions, seeking feedback, and growing your professional as well as cultural fluency skills.
Benefits you will love Work flexibility
We understand that life happens, and we value the importance of work-life balance. In addition to our core working hours, we offer flexible scheduling, so you can adjust your working times to fit your schedule, as long as you're well reachable and it doesn't interfere with meetings.24 paid holidays
We believe that taking time off for rest and relaxation is crucial, which is why we offer a generous 24 paid holidays per year. Whether you prefer soaking up the sun on the beach or cozying up by the fireplace in a cottage, we want you to be able to take the time you need to recharge and come back to work feeling refreshed and energized.Sustainable clothing
As a valued member of our team, you'll enjoy family and friends discounts on sustainable clothing at most of our clients, ranging from swimwear and children's shoes to evening dresses and more!
We believe in giving our team members the flexibility to work from home whenever they choose. However, if you prefer to work from our office in Düsseldorf, we're happy to support relocation as well.